What Symptoms Can Appear In Patients With End Stage Kidney Disease2014-01-09 06:44
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is divided into five stages, and patients in the end stage of CKD may suffer from some serious symptoms, which will affect their normal lives. Here are some common symptoms can appear in patients with end stage kidney disease.
Edema in patient with end stage kidney disease can have obvious and serious edema. For one hand, it has close relation with patient’s proteinuria, and for the other hand, it can also be caused by renal patient’s low GFR.
Patients with end stage CKD can easily feel tired, which is mainly caused by anemia. Besides, the shortage of potassium in patient’s body may also be a reason of tiredness.
Patients with end stage kidney disease (ESRD) are also very likely to have itching, which can be caused by several reasons. For example, if patient has high level of phosphorus in his blood, he may have itching, and if patient has high urea level in his blood, he may also have itching.
Nausea and vomiting
Patient with ESDR may also have nausea and vomiting. It may be caused by the massive accumulation of urea or other metabolic wastes in blood, and it may also be caused by severe edema in patient’s gastrointestinal system.
Patient with ESRD may also have many changes in his urination. For example, patient may have little urine or no urine, and patient may also have abnormal urine color, like red, tea color, etc.
Patient with ESRD may have many bone symptoms, like bone pain, osteoporosis, fracture, etc, which also mean patient’s renal osteopathy.
Patient with ESRD may also have obvious muscle cramp, which is mainly caused by the shortage of calcium in patient’s blood.
Besides, patient with ESRD can also have many other symptoms, like tingling in his limbs, headache, dizziness, problem in concentration, etc. With these symptoms, they should have prompt and effective treatments to control their symptoms and remedy their kidney disease. If you want to get more detailed information on the treatments of kidney disease, you can contact the experts online.
- Tag: Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Pre: Be Careful: 12 Common Symptoms of Hidden Kidney Disease
- Next: Have Much Bubbles In Urine Mean Kidney Problem
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis