Is Kidney Transplant the Best Choice for Kidney Failure with Creatinine 8.52016-07-25 17:22
Is kidney transplant the best choice for kidney failure with creatinine 8.5? Kidney transplant as one of the most effective treatment for kidney failure, but it is not the best choice for patient with creatinine 8.5.
Why kidney transplant is not the best choice for kidney failure patient?
1. Kidney transplant will cost a large amount of money so not all the patient can afford it
2. It is hard to find the fit donor, sometimes, it may cost several years to get a new kidney
3. Not all the patient are suitable for this operation due to its high require for physical condition
4. After the operation, patients have to take many medicines to anti-rejection, which will induce some side-effects
5. The new kidney may goes failure at any time, then the patient have to take dialysis or renal transplant again
Is there any other choice for kidney failure patient with creatinine 8.5?
In fact, except renal transplant, dialysis also is a common treatment of kidney failure, but i don’t recommend the patient to take it. Because as a life-saving treatment it will bring many side-effect. What’s worse, the disease condition will goes to worse day by day.
Here, i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you, as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Medicine, it has been proved to be one of the most effective treatment for treating kidney failure. With the help of this treatment, the kidney function can be improved to some degree, so that the patient can live a quality life without dialysis or renal transplant.
If you are interested in our treatment or want to treat kidney failure without kidney transplant, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre: The Transplanted Kidney Stop Working What should I Do
- Next: What Should Patient Do If Their Creatinine Level Increased after Transplant