Numb Nerves in Polycystic Kidney Disease2013-09-15 17:51
Is numb nerve a sign of Polycystic Kidney Disease? To be honest, numb nerve is not very common among Polycystic Kidney Disease, especially when illness condition stays in early stage. But for some people who are living with kidney failure due to polycystic kidney, they indeed run a higher risk for numb nerves. Why is this? And how to treat numb nerves caused by polycystic kidney?
Causes of numb nerves in Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a cystic kidney disorder which affects kidney function through a group of fluid collection which is clinically called kidney cyst. Kidney cyst enlarges over time and may take up the whole abdomen if not treated timely and effectively. Kidney intrinsic cells and kidney tissues are damaged easily due to the increasing and enlarged kidney cysts. Also, when they lose their working ability, kidney function decreases.
Kidney is a organ which is responsible for excreting various wastes in blood like creatinine and urea nitrogen. When kidneys are failed to function properly, these wastes build up in blood. Among these wastes, some of them are toxic. They circulate with blood and may damage any part of patients’ body. Numb nerves occur when never system is affected.
What to do with numb nerves in polycystic kidney?
For Polycystic Kidney Disease patients whose illness has developed to an extremely severe illness condition, they should measure their creatinine level regularly to see if dialysis is needed when numb nerves appear. Besides, try to shrink kidney cysts to avoid further damages on kidney; otherwise, more and more kidney tissues will be damaged, which can lead to the further decrease of kidney function and the further build up of toxins in blood. In that case, numb nerves will become more serious. Therefore, an effective treatment that can help to shrink kidney cyst is also needed. As for the treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is highly recommended. This treatment shows obvious effects in shrinking and reducing kidney cysts, and more importantly, it is painless and causes no side effects.(Leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detailed information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy)
Lastly, a reasonable diet is also necessary for controlling Polycystic Kidney Disease and relieving numb nerves. Therefore, aside from effective treatment, polycystic kidney patients also need to adjust their illness condition according to their specific illness condition.
- Tag: PKD Symptoms
- Pre: Causes and Treatment for Hematuria In PKD
- Next: Why I Have Severe Back Pain with Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Are The Symptoms Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes in PKD: How to Deal with It
- What are the Causes of Bad Smell of Urine in PKD
- How to Treat Urine Incontinence Caused by Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Lower Back Pain in Polycystic Kidney Disease What are the Causes and How to Treat It
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis