Natural Treatment for PKD2013-09-11 09:50
What is the natural treatment for PKD? PKD is a genetic kidney problem related with increasing fluid collection in kidney called kidney cyst. These kidney cysts become larger and larger over time with the increase of cystic fluid. They oppress surrounding kidney tissues and prevent them from functioning normally. Even worsen, when most of the kidney tissues are injured due to the enlarged and increasing kidney cysts, kidney failure occurs. For this reason, a natural treatment that can help to protect residual kidney function is needed for PKD patients.
Surgery is an option for PKD patients to remove big cysts in kidney, but disappointedly, it is not natural. Worse still, clinical experiences show that small kidney cyst enlarge quickly when big cysts are removed from kidney. Therefore, surgery is not a long-term solution.
Aside from surgery, different oral medicines like hypotensive drugs are used to treat PKD symptoms like high blood pressure. Tight control of PKD symptoms helps to slow down illness progression; however, it can not stop kidney cyst from enlarging. Therefore, kidney failure can not be avoided or prevented effectively just by controlling symptoms. Moreover, long-term usage of some medicines may cause lots of side effects.
Since the above two methods can not stop PKD from progressing to kidney failure, what is the natural treatment for PKD on earth?
In the past, there is no such a treatment that can help to stop kidney cysts from enlarge, but now we indeed find an effective treatment method and it is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Effective ingredients in micro-Chinese medicine can activate injured kidney intrinsic cells and help them restore kidney function, which is extremely helpful for patients with impaired kidney function. What is more, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has function of expanding blood vessels and this can help to decrease blood pressure effectively. We know there is high pressure inside the cyst when kidney cyst enlarges due to the increase of cystic fluid and fluid flow toward the side with low pressure, so as long as pressure outside the cyst is decreased to the level lower than that inside the cyst, cystic fluid ooze and consequently, kidney cyst becomes smaller.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a natural treatment for PKD and we say it is natural as it causes no discomforts or side effects during the whole treatment process. If you are happen to be a PKD patient and want to learn more details about this method, you can contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: The Common Treatments of PKD
- Next: Is Surgery the Only Treatment Option for PKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis