A Natural Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease without Surgery2014-01-08 02:48
Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic kidney disease with numerous cysts occurring in kidneys. And the kidney cysts will gradually increase and enlarge, which will cause further damage to PKD patients. In this condition, the doctors are often recommended to have surgery to treat the enlargement of kidney cysts. However, some patients want to find a natural way to treat PKD without surgery.
There are some conditions for PKD patients who don’t need to have surgery.
1. The cysts less than 3-5 cm
When the cysts are less then 5 cm, and the kidney cysts cause no bad pain and other symptoms, they can avoid surgery. And the cysts are too small, they may need to hae some natural ways to prevent the enlargement of kidney cysts without surgery.
2. Severe complications
When PKD patients suffer from some severe complications, such as heart failure, liver failure or kidney failure, they cant have a surgery to treat their PKD. Because the surgery has a great risk of danger to threaten their lives.
3. Cysts inflammation
The cysts inflammation is also a common symptom for PKD patients, in this condition, they are not recommended to have a surgery, which may cause further damage to patients.
Besides, there are also some other conditions for PKD patients who are not recommended to have surgery, such as the relapses after a surgery, trauma for kidney function and fear of the surgery.
A natural treatment for polycystic kidney disease patients without surgery
From the above, we can see that not all the PKD patients are recommended to have surgery and surgery may cause some further damage to the patients. So, they need to find some natural treatment for their PKD without surgery.
Here we recommend Chinese therapies to treat PKD, which can help PKD patients shrink their kidney cysts, control the symptoms, prevent the complications and improve the kidney function. The Chinese therapies are systemic treatments which contains Chinese herbal medicine, Acupuncture, Medicated bath, foot bath and so on.
- Chinese herbal medicine
Chinese herbal medicine use the traditional Chinese herbs to treat PKD. Through the special hot compress therapy, the Chinese herbal medicines can work on kidneys directly, which can help improve the immune system, shrink the kidney cysts and repair the damaged kidney tissues.
- Acupuncture therapy
This therapy can also help shrink the kidney cysts, besides, it can also improve the blood circulation, which can help improve the immune system and improve the kidney function.
- Medicated bath and foot bath
The two therapies also use traditional Chinese herbal medicines, through the bath, the blood circulation will be improved, and the kidney cysts will be shrunk, and the kidney function will be improved.
The application of these therapies will have great improvements on PKD patients. Through shrinking the kidney cysts and improving the kidney function, patients will get rid of surgery forever. If you want to get the detailed treatments for PKD, you can ask the experts online.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Is Dandelion Root Tea Good for PKD Patients
- Next: Common Western Medicines for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis