Suggestions for Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients with Creatinine 6.72014-01-18 07:55
“I am suffering from polycystic kidney disease and my creatinine is 6.7, what should I do now?” this is a question we received from a PKD patients, so in this article, we will give some suggestions for her.
Before giving suggestions, we need to first know, what is polycystic kidney disease?
Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic kidney problem with numerous cysts in kidneys which will cause kidney damage, and the kidney cysts will cause some serious symptoms and complications. For PKD patient with creatinine 6.7, his creatinine level is much higher than the normal level, which means his kidney function has been damaged severely. In this condition, the patient should have effective treatment to remedy his kidney damage.
Here are some suggestions for PKD patients with creatinine 6.7
For PKD patients with creatinine 6.7, what they need to do are preventing the kidney cysts enlargement and the kidney cysts rupture, because the two things will cause further damage to kidneys. We often recommend PKD patients to have Chinese therapies to shrink their kidney cysts, the common Chinese therapies contain Chinese herbs hot compress therapy, acupuncture, medicated bath, and foot bath. All these therapies can be helpful for PKD patients to shrink their kidney cysts and repair their kidney damage. These Chinese therapies are mainly use Chinese herbs in different types, which can help improve the blood circulation and improve the immunity. Besides, some Chinese herbs can also help remove the fluid from the cysts and finally prevent the enlargement of kidney cysts. Through the systemic treatment for PKD patients, their kidney function will be improved and the creatinine level will be lowered.
Besides, PKD patients should also pay attention to their daily diet, which can help reduce the kidney burden and protect the residual kidney function. The general dietary principle for PKD patients include:
- Low protein diet
- Low salt diet
- Limit the fluid intake
- Supply enough vitamin
Above are some suggestions for PKD patients, if you still have some questions, you can contact with our experts online.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: PKD Treatment
- Pre: Common Western Medicines for Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Next: How to Prevent the Progression of Polycystic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Do Remedies Exist for One with PKD to Avoid Transplant
- Creatinine 6.5 with Hypertension: How to Enhance Renal Function for One with Polycystic Nephropathy
- Are There Any Effective Methods for Polycystic Nephropathy Patients with Protein Urine
- Creatinine 7.8 with Bigger Kidney: How to Reduce to a normal level for One With Polycystic Nephropathy
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis