7.8 Creatinine in CKD Is Dialysis or Kidney Transplant Only Option2014-08-05 09:20
Is dialysis or kidney transplant the only treatment option for 7.8 creatinine in CKD? After getting asked about this question, we provide the following analysis in details. Have similar doubt? Please read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
Persons who are diagnosed of 7.8 creatinine in CKD have progressed to end-stage renal disease with loss of most kidney capacity. At this stage, the kidneys are unable to function properly to maintain life. Usually, dialysis or kidney transplant is suggested to help patients stay alive. While, is there any alternative treatment?
In western medicine, there is still not yet an alternative method that can be used to deal with the disease. So many patients are seeking for alternative method in Chinese medicine.
As a comprehensive treatment, Blood Pollution Therapy combines advanced blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine remedies. Specific methods are chosen according to specific illness situation. If you are interested to know the best treatment plan, please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed disease information. Our kidney doctors will analyze it and reply you soon.
In case of 7.8 creatinine with CKD, Blood Pollution Therapy can function to clean the blood, eliminate harmful toxins and wastes, improve the blood circulation, repair the impaired kidneys, greatly raise the renal function, and regulate the whole immune system. By doing this, the disease will not deteriorate in the future. As kidneys work better and better, elevated creatinine level can be reduced over time.
If you still have anything unclear or want to learn more useful information, please leave a message in the section below. We will try our best to help you!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis CKD and creatinine 7.8 creatinine 7.8 avoid dialysis
- Pre: How Bad is a GFR of 34 in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Next: Kidneys Function at 17% in CKD Can It Get Better
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis