How Bad is a GFR of 34 in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)2014-07-13 06:52
How bad is a GFR of 34 in chronic kidney disease (CKD)? After getting asked about this question, we provide explanation as below. Hope it really helps individuals who have similar doubt. Have a question? Consult our online doctor now for free help.
Glomerular filtration refers to the process by which the kidneys filter the blood, excreting excessive wastes and extra fluids. Glomerular filtration rate is a calculation that determines how well the blood is filtered by the kidneys, which is on way to measing residual kidney function. Kidney disease can be divided into five stages depending on one’s GFR level.
Diagnosis of a GFR of 34 in CKD means that the patient has developed into stage 3 kidney disease with moderate decrease of renal function. As kidney function decreases, wastes and toxins can collect within the blood. Patient will experience symptoms such as elevated blood pressure, anemia, swelling, fatigue, etc. Untreated, the disease will progress to more advanced stage of renal disease. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result.
So, with a GFR of 34 in CKD, the most important thing is to adopt timely and effective medical treatment in order to prevent further decline of kidney function, repair the damaged kidneys, or even reverse the renal impairment. In this way, patient can expect to achieve the most satisfying curative effects.
In modern medical science, the latest development of treating kidney disease is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This is an innovation of traditional Chinese medicine. Selected herb medicines are externally used to help achieve functions including dilate the blood vessels, prevent inflammation, anti-coagulation, promote the micro-circulation, repair the impaired renal inherent cells and restore the overall kidney function.
While, to what extent can you kidney disease improve the the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy? If you would like to get an exact answer, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get professional advice from our kidney experts. We will try our best to help you!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis CKD and GFR 34
- Pre: When Kidneys are Only Functioning at 22% in CKD What does It Mean
- Next: 7.8 Creatinine in CKD Is Dialysis or Kidney Transplant Only Option
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis