Living with 16% Kidney Function & CKD Is Dialysis the Best Treatment2014-08-14 06:54
For patients who are living with 16% kidney function and CKD, they may want to know whether dialysis is the best treatment or not. The current article will discuss this issue. Read on or consult our online doctor now for more helpful information.
How bad is 16% kidney function in CKD?
People with this disorder have progressed to Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease. At this advanced stage, they may experience severe decrease of renal function. As the kidney capacity declines, dialysis will become necessary in the near future.
Is dialysis the best treatment for 16% kidney function in CKD?
As a renal replacement therapy, dialysis can only work to control the symptoms and help patients sustain life. But, it fails to prevent the disease’s deterioration and improve the kidney damage. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result. Hence, it is wise to seek for better and alternative treatment.
What is alternative treatment for 16% kidney function in CKD?
In China, a holistic approach called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been invented to manage this disease effectively and help patients avoid dialysis or transplant. (Click Here to watch the video introduction about our featured therapy)
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine. Micronized herbal medicines are externally utilized to work to dilate the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, prevent coagulation, remove harmful substances out of the body, increase the blood and oxygen supply to the kidneys, thus restoring the overall renal function. Over time, kidneys will work better and better. The disease will not progress in the future.
If you or someone you know is suffering from kidney disease and want to find a way to prevent dialysis, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is recommended for your consideration. Still have any question? Please leave a message in the section below. Take care please!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis CKD and 16% kidney function 16% kidney function avoid dialysis
- Pre: Kidneys Function at 17% in CKD Can It Get Better
- Next: The Easy Ways to Check Whether Your Kidney is Under Normal Condition
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis