I just Got a GFR Result of 65 is This Low or Normal2014-11-14 10:58 I just got a GFR result of 65 is this low or normal ? Actually, this number is lower than the normal level. If you want to know more details about it or have similar question, read on please.
As we all know, the key function of kidney is to filter the toxins and wastes in blood out of our body. So in clinic, according to the GFR level we can diagnose which stage the disease is in.
In clinic, when your GFR level is higher than 90ml/min that means your kidney function is normal, once it lower than this number, that may indicate your disease has been damaged in some degree. Usually, the stages of CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) are mainly based on measured or estimated GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate). There are five stages but kidney function is normal in Stage 1, and minimally reduced in Stage 2.
Stages of kidney disease are:
|5||<15 or on dialysis|
* All GFR values are normalized to an average surface area (size) of 1.73m2
From this stages of kidney disease table, we can see that GFR 65 is lower than the normal level and now this disease is in stage 2, and almost stage 3. So for people with this situation, they should take measures right now to delay the progression of this disease, even reverse it.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as an innovation of Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can help to reverse this disease by improving the kidney function. What’s more, it can cure this disease without make further damage to the kidneys.
Have you met the similar question like “i just got a GFR result of 65 is this low or normal ?”, if so, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease GFR CKD Diagnosis
- Pre: How Bad is Creatinine 1.9 in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Is It Possible for a Female to Have Alport Syndrome and Develop after the Age of 60
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis