How Bad is Creatinine 1.9 in Chronic Kidney Disease2014-11-08 13:51
How bad is creatinine 1.9 in Chronic Kidney Disease? Exclude dietary influence, high creatinine level means the kidney is damaged in some degree, then cretinine level 1.9 means what for people ?
In clinic, creatinine 1.9 (167.96 umol/L) means the disease now is in stage 2, near stage 3 of chronic kidney disease. A person with stage 2 chronic kidney disease has kidney damage with a mild decrease in their glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of 60-89 ml/min. Usually, there are no obviously symptoms to indicate the kidneys are damaged. Because the kidneys have very strong compensatory function and they do a good job even when they are not functioning totally. High creatinine, blood in urine, proteinuria and other ways can make patients discover they are in stage 2 chronic kidney disease.
Though creatinine 1.9 tells that the condition is mildly reduced kidney function, as a patient with this condition, you also should pay high attention to it. Otherwise, your disease may goes worse.
For this case, you need to take right treatment immediately and the key point is to stop the progression of this disease, even reverse it. Then, what treatment can help enhance kidney function ? Chinese Herbal Medicines can do this through repairing kidney damage and providing nutrition for the damaged kidneys. The whole process will not cause side effects as all Chinese herbal medicines come from the nature. What’s more, it can cure this disease from its root. So for people who are in the early stage, they can get a chance to reverse it.
From the above we can know that creatinine level 1.9 is near stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, if left untreated, the disease will goes worse. But with the help of roper treatment, it may be reversed. If you need any help in curing kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: High creatinine level Chronic Kidney Disease CKD Diagnosis
- Pre: I Have Back Pains is It Due to Kidney Problem
- Next: I just Got a GFR Result of 65 is This Low or Normal
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis