Have You Got Kidney Disease or Not2016-08-19 18:11
In clinic, the normal creatinine level is different from male(0.5-1.5) and female(0.7-1.2), so if your creatinine level is higher than it, you should make further diagnosis in time so as to avoid big disease. But before going to see the doctor we can make a rough diagnosis by ourselves.
How can you know whether you’ve got kidney disease or not?
First you need to make sure whether you have ate much foods with high protein in a short time, or got an infection or cold or fever recently, all of them may increase your creatinine level in a while. If you have experience the above things, you need to take the test one weeks later to make further diagnosis.
After eliminate non-disease factor, you need to watch your daily changes, if there are many bubbles in your urine and they are hard to disappear that means protein leakage, which is one of the symptoms of kidney disease, you need to pay attention to it. If there are swellings in your body such as eyelid,foot and face, you also should monitor it closely. If there are also some other symptoms like night urine output increase, you need to see your doctors right now.
If there are no other symptoms and the test read your GFR or the kidney function is normal, then you need not worry too much, the creatinine level will lowered itself with the non-disease factors disappeared. Even it is induced by pathological factors, with the creatinine level of 1.33, you still have a chance to get recovery.
If you have any problem in treating kidney disease or want to control kidney disease well, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Diagnosis
- Pre: What Stage does Creatinine 2.8 with Kidney Function 18% Belong to
- Next: How Can I Know the Kidney is Shutting Down
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis