When Kidneys are Only Functioning at 22% in CKD What does It Mean2014-06-03 06:53
When kidneys are only functioning at 22% in CKD, what does it mean? After getting this inquiry, we provide the following explanation. If you have similar doubt, please read on or chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Diagnosis of kidneys are only functioning at 22% in CKD indicates that the patient has progressed to stage 4 renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. This is a quite serious situation. As kidney capacity declines, patient will present symptoms such as itchy skin, high blood pressure, protein in urine, swelling or edema, etc. Left untreated, patient will develop into end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the near future.
Is there any way to reverse kidneys are only functioning at 22% in CKD?
With early detection and prompt treatment, the disease will not deteriorate further and kidney damage can even be reversed in certain degree.
If you are interested to get personalized suggestions, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness situation. Our kidney doctor will make comprehensive analysis and reply you promptly with professional advice.
When kidneys are only functioning at 22% in CKD, the most essential thing is to take effective treatment to prevent further decline of renal function, repair the impaired kidneys, and restore the overall kidney structure. In this way, the disease will not deteriorate in the future.
In China, a systematic treatment option has been developed to help achieve the above curative effects. It is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. As an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine, herb medicine is externally used to treat kidney disease from the root cause. To learn more detailed introduction about our featured treatment, please check Here. Anything unclear? Feel free to let us know. Take care!
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis CKD and 22% kidney function
- Pre: What Tests Should CKD Patients Have
- Next: How Bad is a GFR of 34 in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis